Skiing winter season covid hygiene and safety advises!
Covid-19 safety measures
Dear guests! Below you can find the latest information concerning Covid-19 safety program!
We are happy to adwise and plan a great holiday for you!
Ski Operation Winter 2020/21
Skiing and snowboarding will be a bit different this season. Ski amadé and the cable car companies will enforce all necessary measures by all means so that you can experience Austria’s greatest skiing with the best possible safety. We also ask you to kindly respect our COVID-19 regulations, so that we can be safe together. Then, as it currently stands, there is nothing standing in the way of an unlimited ski operation in winter 2020/21.
Hygiene & Safety
This information will be updated on an ongoing basis!
Extra caution on your part will protect yourself, other guests and us.
If possible, please use a contactless payment method such as a card.
Wear a face mask or buff
You MUST wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose in cable car cabins as well as restaurants (until you are seated).
Furthermore, mouth-nose-protection must be worn in the guest area of closed rooms.
Lift Companies – General information and organisation
- Signposts and information points in the ski area: These outline our Code of Conduct for the lifts and throughout the ski area.
- Masks and tubular scarves (FFP): The wearing of an FFP is obligatory in the appropriately marked areas (see also below).
- Organised queuing areas: We will organise the queuing areas independently of the current legal requirements in such a way that clusters of people are avoided as much as possible.
- Hand hygiene: We have installed sufficient hand disinfection facilities in the indoor areas of the lift stations.
- Number of people: A reduction of the maximum number of people permitted in the lifts is not legally binding, but when passenger volume is high, we will endeavour to limit numbers in the lifts. An FFP must always be worn when in a lift.
- Disinfection measures: We will disinfect lifts regularly. Disinfection measures are also carried out regularly in elevator lifts, escalators, sanitary facilities, ski depots and first aid rooms.
- Minimum social distancing: In our mountain restaurants, we comply with all governmental regulations pertaining to minimum distances between tables and seating.
- Mouth-nose-protector (FFP): When entering our restaurants and dining facilities, guests must wear a facemask covering the nose and mouth. Having taken your seat, the facemask may be removed. Depending on how busy the restaurant or dining facility is, we do reserve the right to limit admission.
- Cleaning: We invest in a wide range of targeted hygiene and cleaning measures. These include, for example, thorough cleaning and disinfection of tables/bar areas in our dining establishments as well as handrails, door handles and sanitary facilities.
Lift Company employees
- COVID-19 testing: Employees are tested for COVID-19 before they start work for the first time. For those who are in contact with customers, follow-up tests are carried out on specific occasions, with the possibility of ongoing testing.
- FFP and temperature measurement: Employees in contact with guests are instructed to wear an FFP. Before the start of their work, all employees are given a daily body temperature measurement.
Wear a mouth-nose-protector (FFP)
Please always make sure you have a mouth-nose-protector (FFP) with you and use it if the prescribed minimum distance to other people cannot be maintained.
In these areas the wearing of a FFP (tubular scarf, mask, …) is obligatory:
- at the ski pass selling desk of the lift stations
- in the access area at all lift stations (please pay attention to the markings)
- in the lift stations, entrance/exit area and throughout the journey in the lift
- when using the WC facilities
- ski storage depots
- in our mountain restaurants
- in the guest area of closed rooms
Please keep sufficient distance to strangers.
If possible, the minimum distance should also be maintained in the lifts.
Take care of ventilation
If possible, please ventilate the lift during your journey.
Take care of hand hygiene
Please observe the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
Disinfectant dispensers are available in the indoor area of the lift stations.
Disposal of used protective masks
Please do not leave your used protective masks or handkerchiefs in the lifts but dispose of them properly. In the lift station areas, there are waste bins available.
Follow the recommendations and instructions
Please follow the recommendations for conduct and the instructions of our employees and especially observe the applicable hygiene regulations.
When possible, make non-cash payments
Don’t ski when you’re not feeling well
If you have symptoms that could indicate a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, …), please stay in your accommodation and contact the reception of your accommodation or a doctor immediately.
Demonstrate personal responsibility
Please demonstrate personal responsibility and protect your health as well as the health of your fellow human beings.
What must ski instructors and ski school pupils be aware of if the minimum distance has to be reduced out of necessity?
- A face mask must be worn if the minimum distance of one metre cannot be upheld, e.g. for absolutely necessary assistance during snow sports lessons or for assistance after falls (to get up etc.).
- Registration of the ski school guests in accordance with the data protection regulations is required.
- Employees of the ski schools are trained and instructed in Corona safety measures according to uniform guidelines and regulations.
- Ski schools and other related rooms, such as warming-up rooms, kindergartens and restaurants, as well as teaching aids and tools, toys etc. will be disinfected more times a day, depending upon usage.
- At the children’s adventure world, toddlers are taught – this means keeping the social distance is not possible. Therefore, the snow sports instructors will wear a face mask, which is suitable for snow sports in order to be able to implement safety measures as quickly as possible.
- Snow sports instructors who arrive from abroad must present a negative SARS-COV2 test to the ski school owner upon arrival. Regular SARS-COV2 testing of snow sport instructors and staff who have contact with ski school guests is planned.
From you we request
Please follow our COVID-19 Code of Conduct and enjoy your winter holiday.
We will continually evaluate the situation and adapt our Code of Conduct to fall in line with any changes.
In compliance with the current valid regulations and additional safety measures, we firmly believe that you can relax and enjoy your winter days in our area.
Siegi Tours is happy to assist you in planning a hassle free holiday for you:))
For customized packages, shorter, longer stays, more info, bookings please contact the Siegi Tours Office
Come and see the Siegi Tours Team.
We speak your language!
Book now your Siegi Tours New Year Holiday at: ski.golf(@)siegitours.com or Tel: ++43 6415 / 7482-0
We’re happy to help you plan your perfect Austrian Dream Holiday! See you at Siegi’s!
More info at: www.siegitours.com
You can go also to our ski holiday online shop here: Siegi Tours Ski Holidays Austria Shop